Volunteer CoordinatorLeading Ladies of Legacy Inc.
Volunteer Team Management InternCorporate Cup Celebrity Challenge
Message Management InternCorporate Cup Celebrity Challenge
Fundraising and Partnership Development InternCorporate Cup Celebrity Challenge
Researcher/Writer (High School & College Students)YCoFA
Editorial / Journalism InternCorporate Cup Celebrity Challenge
Nonprofit Administration InternThe Rhody Center
Development InternSpina Bifida Association
Fundraising InternBookmark This
Nothing But Net-Elite Basketball Coaching
13918 E Mississippe Ave
Posted: February 20 2017
DescriptionChauncey Billups Elite Basketball Academy is a non-profit AAU Basketball Club for boys from 4th to 12th grade. Candidates for this position must have excellent verbal communication, written communication and sales ability. Candidate’s sales will be outbound calling/ recruiting local business and community leaders through telephone, networking, and in person efforts. Candidate should have a friendly and professional speaking voice with strong phone etiquette skills, positive and energetic attitude, with a strong desire to meet goal and commitments.
ResponsibilitiesBuild relationships with potential funders including individual community donors Generate new ideas and business opportunities to increase fundraising and fund development to meet and exceed revenue goals. Establish an ongoing fundraising program to support the work of Chauncey Billups Elite Basketball Academy into the future ID and possibly represent company at community meetings, outreach events, radio/TV shows Search and research potential donors and foundations to identify and evaluate potential funding sources
Build and maintain profitable, long term fundraising relationships with current donors and potential donors
RequirementsSkill & Qualifications
• Ability to independently initiate projects and activities
• Excellent written and verbal communication, as well as negotiation skills
• 1-2 years business/marketing experience or combination of relevant internship experiences.
• Passion for sports and the sporting lifestyle
• Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint proficient
• Attention to details and the ability to organize and lead a group of volunteers
• Able to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends
• Working towards a Bachelors or Masters degree from a college or university