Paid Intern-Contracts and Grants (IFES)IFES
Teachers/Counselors at a Transformative SAT Summer CampYleana Leadership Academy
Recruitment Internship with Non-ProfitFund for the Public Interest
Work for Progress Recruitment InternshipWork for Progress
Recruitment Intern with PIRG Campus ActionWork for Progress
Recruitment Department InternWork for Progress
COMMUNICATIONS INTERNCrohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
EVENT & FUNDRAISING INTERNCrohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
Fundraising Internships FALLBookmark This
Georgia Latino Alliance for Human Rigths (GLAHR)
7 Dunwoody Park Suite 110
Posted: August 14 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEstablished in 2001, GLAHR is a community-based organization that develops statewide grassroots leadership in Latino immigrant communities. Over the past 10 years, GLAHR has established a powerful network of informed and engaged community members through base-building strategies that defend and advance the civil and human rights of immigrants.
ResponsibilitiesSpecific duties include, but are not limited to:
• Table at awareness and fundraising events
• Assist in per-event preparation
• Help in organizing events
• Provide support in sending mailings and invitations
• Help with maintaining database records
• Time-frame and Schedule: Flexible; attend occasional evening meetings
• Knowledge of MS Office and database software.
• Self-disciplined, self-starter, and results oriented
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to Adelina Nicholls at Anicholls@glahr.org In the subject line, please write your name and internship of interest. No phone calls please
• Education: Junior, Senior, graduate student or recent graduate from an accredited university.
• Skills/Abilities: The qualified candidate will have excellent writing, verbal, proof reading, editing, phone and organizational skills. Ideal candidates will also be flexible team players, self-motivated and detail-oriented individual with strong interpersonal skills, customer service orientation, excellent phone manner and communication skills, ability to prioritize and work well under deadline. Computer aptitude and Microsoft Office experience required.
• Social Justice Values: A commitment to supporting and working with community organizations, community members. Alignments with the organization’s theory of social change and mission, and promote that mission in correspondence with donors and founders.
• Benefits: Opportunity to stretch your skills and be a key player in an up and coming organization. Enjoy a fun, flexible work environment where you can see the difference you are making every day. Receive letter of recommendation from GLAHR after successful completion of internship. Internship could be available for credit based on your institution’s guidelines.