Paid Intern-Contracts and Grants (IFES)IFES
Teachers/Counselors at a Transformative SAT Summer CampYleana Leadership Academy
Recruitment Internship with Non-ProfitFund for the Public Interest
Work for Progress Recruitment InternshipWork for Progress
Recruitment Intern with PIRG Campus ActionWork for Progress
Recruitment Department InternWork for Progress
COMMUNICATIONS INTERNCrohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
EVENT & FUNDRAISING INTERNCrohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
Fundraising/Development Internship (Watertown, MA or Bedford, NH)Bookmark This
Alzheimer's Association, MA/NH Chapter
480 Pleasant St.
Posted: October 13 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Alzheimer’s Association, Massachusetts/New Hampshire Chapter
Unpaid, 8-12 Hours/Week
This internship is available in our Watertown, MA or Bedford, NH offices
Founded in 1980, the mission of the Alzheimer’s Association is to eliminate Alzheimer’s disease through the advancement of research; to provide and enhance care and support for all affected; and to reduce the risk of dementia through the promotion of brain health.
Working with the Development Officer for Individual Giving and Stewardship, the Fundraising/Development Intern will:
• Assist with special event logistics for The Giving Spirit – a Memorial and Tribute program held in April. This includes tracking RSVP’s and creating a slide show.
• Assist with logistics for Reason To Hope breakfast events in the spring.
• Make “thank you” calls to donors who have gifted $100 - $500 to the Alzheimer’s Association to show appreciation for contributions
• Conduct prospect research to identify local donor prospects
• Interest in pursuing a career in development/fundraising/philanthropy
• Must have initiative and be a self-starter, with the ability to function as a member of a team
• Flexible and willing to step in and provide hands –on assistance as needed
• Must have extensive experience with PowerPoint
Knowledge of the following software is preferred:
• Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Publisher, Outlook)
• Experience with fundraising software, such as Raiser’s Edge