COMMUNICATIONS INTERNCrohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
EVENT & FUNDRAISING INTERNCrohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
DEVELOPMENT INTERNCrohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
Buildings Research and Data Analysis Internship-- PAIDSoutheast Energy Efficiency Alliance
Interns for Single Mothers OrganizationThe Single Mothers Network
Play Streets InternHarvest Home Farmers Market
Program Operations Assistant - Spring 17Project Footsteps, Inc
Development and Communications Intern (Spring semester)Interfaith Social Services
GA Chamber of Commerce InternshipsBookmark This
GA Chamber of Commerce
270 Peachtree Suite 2200
Posted: August 05 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Georgia Chamber of Commerce is Georgia’s largest business advocacy organization. Our focus is on keeping, growing and creating new jobs in our state. We have an aggressive, proactive approach to state policy issues, and we transcend regional boundaries to create a state-wide network of business leaders working to help Georgia’s economy thrive.
We are currently looking for 8 interns for Fall 2015! Looking for Event Planning, Marketing, Communication, History, and a Public Policy focused internships.
• Gain hands-on experience in the development and execution of marketing strategy
• Build a portfolio and gain experience with building promotional campaigns, marketing materials and other content
• Gain knowledge of key initiatives, projects and issues of importance to the state of Georgia
• Build a network of business leaders through interaction with members and local chambers
• Parking and expenses reimbursed while on Chamber business
• Credit hours upon agreement and documentation by sponsoring institution
• A stipend to allow interns to gain valuable experiential education without sacrificing needed income
Visit www.gachamber.com/Careers to download an application. Compile the following materials into a single PDF file named “Your Last Name, Your First Name, Internship , Fall 2015” and send to email@example.com. You will receive a confirmation email when your complete application package has been received.
• Completed application
• Resume and cover letter
• A reference (See reference form on application for guidelines)
• One of the following:
o A sample marketing, promotion or PR plan you have created for a class or volunteer organization.
o A sample piece of marketing collateral (one pager, brochure, website, brand standards, etc.) you wrote and designed for a class or volunteer organization.
o Sample social media campaign or strategy you created or worked on.
Only complete applications will be considered.
Responsibilitiescheck out internships at www.gachamber.com/Careers
RequirementsStudent currently enrolled in a baccalaureate (junior or senior level) or graduate level program in a related field.
ability to work 15-25 hours per week.