Development InternGLAD (GLBTQ Legal Advocates and Defenders)
Summer Internships and Apprenticeships at Wolf TrapWolf Trap Foundation for the Performing Arts
Senior Editor Student Internship ( Part-time, telecommute )Noah Education Fund
Writer / Editor Student Internship ( Part-time, telecommute )Noah Education Fund
NGLCC Internship ProgramNational Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC)
Intern - Social WorkGood Seed CDC
Administrative InternThe Friendship Circle Philadelphia Region South
Special Events SpecialistThe Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
GenePro Project SpecialistBookmark This
A Family For Every Child
1675 W 11th Ave
Posted: March 06 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAn individual comfortable with learning a new software program is needed to learn and perform Genograms; our Family Tree project for our Family Finding cases. We supply the software and training. A volunteer, local or nationwide is needed to learn the program and use it to complete a family tree project for a child to keep. Family Finding is an intensive relative search model with the goal of achieving permanency and supportive family connections for children in foster care.
ResponsibilitiesUnder the supervision of the Family Finding Program Coordinator, the intern will:
- Participate in training.
- Work independently at home on a home computer with an internet connection on assigned projects.
- Communicate results to the family finding director in an organized manner.
- Meet assignment deadlines.
Requirements- Excellent computer skills.
- Experience with learning software programs.
- Well organized, with attention to detail and ability to carry out tasks independently.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Secure internet connection at home in order to communicate results.