Social Media InternshipSchools for Girls
Summer InternsCommon Cause
Office ManagerA Place For Me Mentoring Foundation
Marketing InternGirls Empowered Mentored and Supported
Mobilizations InternGlobal Catholic Climate Movement
Communications and Development InternGlobal Catholic Climate Movement
US Outreach InternGlobal Catholic Climate Movement
Operations, Outreach and Social Media InternshipAmman Imman: Water is Life
Grant Development Intern - Christian OrganizationBookmark This
Those In Transition
Posted: January 30 2016
Company Location: Dallas, TX
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTNT - Those In Transition is an international humanitarian organization that helps persecuted Christians escape hostile countries and relocate them to places of safety. Those In Transition works to be a leader in organizing a means of obtaining necessary documentation and safe transportation to those it supports. Our work is focused on three strategic imperatives: to facilitate escape; to facilitate resettlement opportunities; to develop a means of self-sufficiency.
ResponsibilitiesThe Grant Development Intern will research best practices in fundraising and possible grant opportunities for TNT. This person will be constantly researching grant opportunities that fit with our program areas, and will be trained to outline how the grant might work with TNT and present to the Fundraising Development Manager.
• Grant-seeking, grant-making and grant-submitting
• Conducting research on development for best practices for fundraising
• Cultivate relationships with foundations through donor appreciation opportunity
• Research and identify grant opportunities for best fit with the upcoming TNT programs.
The position is a supportive role that requires one to work efficiently on both team-based and independent projects.
A 3 month commitment is required. Hours per week are flexible depending on our needs and the needs of the student. This will be discussed and determined during the interview process.
Hours are flexible,
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize, and set and meet deadlines
• Some knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Possess attention to detail
• Some experience in the non-profit sector or fundraising, grant-seeking, making and submitting preferred but not required