Park Church Co-op InternThe Park Church Co-op
2017 Fall Make-A-Wish Arizona Public Relations and Marketing InternshipMake-A-Wish Arizona
2017 Fall Make-A-Wish Arizona Medical Outreach and Wish Support InternshipMake-A-Wish Arizona
2017 Fall Make-A-Wish Arizona Development and Events InternshipMake-A-Wish Arizona
2017 Fall Make-A-Wish Arizona Corporate Development InternshipMake-A-Wish Arizona
2017 Fall Make-A-Wish Arizona Wish Granting InternshipMake-A-Wish Arizona
Patient Services InternshipLFANC
Business/Economic Development/Marketing Intern WantedBotetourt County Chamber of Commerce
Grant Researcher and WriterBookmark This
JSB Vision Center
Posted: August 08 2016
Company Location: Lawrenceville, GA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionWe are seeking Nonprofit grant writers prepare grant proposals, beginning by performing research. Develop our proposals. Familiarize yourself with our organization's programs, goals and financial needs. Also look into potential funding sources. After compiling all the information you need, compose and send off proposals.
Grant writers must also keep careful records to track their proposals. In some cases you will have additional duties, which may include managing volunteers, working with an executive board, planning fund-raising campaigns and promoting the organization through public relations work.
ResponsibilitiesResearches and identifies new government, corporate, foundations and private funding prospects.
• Generates proposals and supporting documents in response to solicitations.
• Generates revenues for Client programs and services through timely submission of well-researched,
well written and well-documented grant/fund-raising proposals.
• If required supervise other consultants hired by Clients for specific writing purposes.
• Maintains and implements funding calendar activities, including cultivation activities.
• Writes reports to government, corporate, foundations and other funders.
• Acts as liaison with program staff. (If needed)
• Identifies funding opportunities and new program areas to match client’s priorities, using research tools.
• Serves as a liaison to all funding agencies or organizations. (If needed)
• Engages with program officers at organizations to solicit invitations to submit proposals.
• Special projects as needed.
RequirementsQualifications: Bachelor’s degree or have worked in related discipline with a minimum of three years of related experience and a proven track record in grant writing and program development. Candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, be proficient in research, interpreting, and analyzing diverse data and possess the ability to work collaboratively and independently to achieve stated goals.
Positions open until filled. Resumes/applications are available: Please e-mail email@example.com