Family Services Summer InternRonald McDonald House Charities, Upper Midwest
PAID Internship Summer 2017 - Event Fundraising for Child Sponsorship Organization!Charity Advertising & Marketing Partners
Social Impact Assessment (SIA) FellowshipMercado Global
CORRAL Riding Academy Programming InternCORRAL Riding Academy
CORRAL Riding Academy Equine InternCORRAL Riding Academy
CORRAL Riding Academy Communications InternCORRAL Riding Academy
2017 Programs/Development InternBest Buddies North Carolina
Grant WriterBookmark This
CHAT(Culture of Health-Advancing Together)
6440 Hillcroft Ave.
Posted: September 22 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionQualified candidates should possess excellent writing and computer skills (Microsoft Office Word, Access, PowerPoint and Excel), and database management skills. The candidate must be highly organized with the ability to implement systems and follow-up processes, able to effectively work under pressure, use independent judgment and produce a quality work product within tight time constraints. Previous experience will demonstrate a proven track record in securing new funding opportunities; comprehensive knowledge of research, and the ability to distinguish and identify funding opportunities for special programs.
Primary responsibilities include preparation of proposals and grant applications, and performance of responsible professional and administrative work in researching, identifying, developing and responding to public and private grant opportunities in the areas of Immigrant and refugee services, Arts and Cultural Programs, Youth and Children, Community Development, Education, Employment/Jobs, Healthcare Services, Mental Health, and Social Services.
ResponsibilitiesResearch and identify new government, corporate, foundations and private funding prospects.
• Generate proposals and supporting documents in response to solicitations
• Generate revenues for Client programs and services through timely submission of well researched, well written and well-documented grant/fund-raising proposals.
• Maintain and implement funding calendar activities, including cultivation activities.
• Write reports to government, corporate, foundations and other funders.
• Acts as liaison with program staff. (If needed)
• Identify funding opportunities and new program areas to match client’s priorities, using research tools.
• Serve as a liaison to all funding agencies or organizations. (If needed)
• Engage with program officers at organizations to solicit invitations to submit proposals.
• Special projects as needed.