Professional School Program Mgmt & Outreach CoordinationNCP
Development InternSpina Bifida Association
AdministrationLEADING LADIES OF SOCIETY
Event Coordinators InternshipsHipHoticHelps Inc.
Research and Development - Embrace Texas - embracetexas.orgChristian Alliance for Orphans
Research, Social Media, & Communication - African American Church InitiativeChristian Alliance for Orphans
Non-Profit Assistant + Management Intern - Ignite Hope; https://www.ignitehope.online/Christian Alliance for Orphans
Graphic Design - Mercy House Global; mercyhouseglobal.orgChristian Alliance for Orphans
Grant WriterBookmark This
14407 Fontaine CT
Posted: March 07 2016
DescriptionDestiny's Fulfilled is a non-profit organization that is committed to educating and empowering single parents with resources, assistance, emotional encouragement and social networking to better their lives. Our mission here at Destiny's Fulfilled "is to aid single parents through the provision of needed resources and support; whilst giving their families hope and a promising future to look forward to.
Destiny's Fulfilled seeks a dynamic, self-starter to assist with grant writing efforts. This internship is an excellent opportunity to experience various aspects of marketing while working for community based nonprofit organization.
Responsibilities· Conducting in-depth research on funding possibilities for programs and initiatives.
· Contributing significantly to source identification, feasibility analysis, and the proposal drafting
· Assisting with development of program specific grant proposals
· Performing grant writing, grant management, funding opportunity research, resource
Requirements· Technical Skills- Word, Excel, etc
· Good organization skills
· Commitment to Non-Profits and purpose
· Ability to work independently
· Good written and verbal
· Positive attitude
· Dependable and punctual team player
· Ability to work with the public in a