2017 Social Media InternshipSchools for Girls
Summer InternsCommon Cause
Office ManagerA Place For Me Mentoring Foundation
Marketing InternGirls Empowered Mentored and Supported
Mobilizations InternGlobal Catholic Climate Movement
Communications and Development InternGlobal Catholic Climate Movement
US Outreach InternGlobal Catholic Climate Movement
Operations, Outreach and Social Media InternshipAmman Imman: Water is Life
Graphic Design/Media/Art Department InternBookmark This
Tell Every Amazing Lady About Ovarian Cancer Louisa M.McGregor Ovarian Cancer Foundation
Posted: March 03 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
T.E.A.L. is a grassroots organization started by two sisters with a passion to make a difference in the world. We draw attention to this critical disease, which is the leading cause of death among gynecological cancers, through our annual T.E.A.L. Walk and other events throughout the year nationally.
Since 2009, T.E.A.L. has raised over $1.7million dollars directly benefitting Ovarian Cancer research and awareness programs. Please visit www.tealwalk.org to learn more about our foundation.
We function on a regular basis throughout the year because of the help of volunteers, interns, and community support.
We're currently looking for someone who can help with day to day projects that range from templates that need to be updated, new layout designs like flyers, brochures, ads, posters to someone who can create original art that can be used as simple graphics for our social media pages and other related projects.
We have tight deadlines but this is a very creative environment with room for growth.
Responsibilities- Update templates, Create new layouts for upcoming projects
-Help with upcoming ad campaign deadline materials from pre production to post
-Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Basic knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and/or InDesign
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and sometimes unstructured environment
-Great learning experience and a chance to see your work printed and on billboards in NYC
-Office has a small dog
SkillsRequired - Adobe Photoshop
Preferred - Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign