Paid Intern-Contracts and Grants (IFES)IFES
Teachers/Counselors at a Transformative SAT Summer CampYleana Leadership Academy
Recruitment Internship with Non-ProfitFund for the Public Interest
Work for Progress Recruitment InternshipWork for Progress
Recruitment Intern with PIRG Campus ActionWork for Progress
Recruitment Department InternWork for Progress
COMMUNICATIONS INTERNCrohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
EVENT & FUNDRAISING INTERNCrohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Kingdom Business Summit
Posted: April 07 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Safe Haven's mission is to bring order into individual lives, families, civil governments, and economies by transforming cities, societies, and nations by the foundation of the Word of God, the powerful anointing of the Holy Spirit, and by the blood of Jesus Christ.
Safe Haven Equipping Center trains, equips, and releases apostolic leaders through teaching, mentorship, prayer, and deliverance.
Safe Haven International Ministries, in accordance with our Core Values, is called to assist individuals to fulfill the call of God upon their lives. As such, we provide teachings, seminars, and conferences to stir up the Body of Christ who are called by the Holy Spirit to transform their communities. Safe Haven International Ministries has a three-fold mandate:
Safe Haven Prayer Clinic raises up apostolic intercessory teams equipped with weapons of mass destruction (WOMD) to transform cities, regions, and nations.
Safe Haven Prayer Counseling brings forth healing, restoration, and reformation to the spirit, soul, and body.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback