Digital Marketing InternHemp Educate America
Jewish Urban Farming FellowshipUrban Adamah
Scranton Fringe Festival Arts Administration InternshipScranton Fringe
Arab American Institute--Summer 2017 Internship ProgramArab American Institute
Business Development / Sales InternPSC
Teachers/Counselors at a Transformative SAT Summer CampYleana Leadership Academy
IT/Computer Systems InternITT Technical Institute-Houston West
Office InternByrd Outreach & Training Center
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Kingdom Business Summit
Posted: April 07 2015
Company Location: Lewisville, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Safe Haven's mission is to bring order into individual lives, families, civil governments, and economies by transforming cities, societies, and nations by the foundation of the Word of God, the powerful anointing of the Holy Spirit, and by the blood of Jesus Christ.
Safe Haven Equipping Center trains, equips, and releases apostolic leaders through teaching, mentorship, prayer, and deliverance.
Safe Haven International Ministries, in accordance with our Core Values, is called to assist individuals to fulfill the call of God upon their lives. As such, we provide teachings, seminars, and conferences to stir up the Body of Christ who are called by the Holy Spirit to transform their communities. Safe Haven International Ministries has a three-fold mandate:
Safe Haven Prayer Clinic raises up apostolic intercessory teams equipped with weapons of mass destruction (WOMD) to transform cities, regions, and nations.
Safe Haven Prayer Counseling brings forth healing, restoration, and reformation to the spirit, soul, and body.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback