Summer Food Service Program InternChild Care Resources, Inc.
Sexual Assault Prevention And Care Center: Now Hiring Summer Community Outreach Interns!The Blue Bench
Development Department Summer InternOMSI
Therapy/social curriculum workVillage Volunteers
Administrative AssistantAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Fundraising InternClara Vista
In-Country CoordinatorClara Vista
Front Office AdministratorA Place For Me Mentoring Foundation
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Posted: February 03 2016
Company Location: Seattle, WA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCultivating Our Sisterhood International Association, Inc. (COSIA) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization whose mission is to cultivate a sense of sisterhood among women and to enhance the lives of those whom they support. Our founder had a dream about five letters (COSIA) that evolved into a charge to bring diverse groups of women together for volunteering, fundraising, personal enrichment, and professional development. Our simple yet powerful motto is: One plants, another waters, but God gives the increase.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback