Community Outreach AssociateImpact Branding Consulting, Inc
Paid Intern-Contracts and Grants (IFES)IFES
Teachers/Counselors at a Transformative SAT Summer CampYleana Leadership Academy
Recruitment Internship with Non-ProfitFund for the Public Interest
Work for Progress Recruitment InternshipWork for Progress
Recruitment Intern with PIRG Campus ActionWork for Progress
Recruitment Department InternWork for Progress
COMMUNICATIONS INTERNCrohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
338 hiawatha lane
Posted: October 12 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKingdom Investments in Single Hearts (K.I.S.H.) Home, Inc. is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit, faith-based organization that empowers, educates, heals and inspires teen girls & women ages 13-25. K.I.S.H. Home Transitional Living Program provides a 24-hour supervised residential home for young women ages 18-21 who have aged out of the foster care system in Delaware. Our vision is to offer alternatives for this high risk population and minimize homelessness, poverty, unplanned pregnancies, substance abuse and incarceration young women who have aged out of the foster care system in Delaware.
K.I.S.H. Home,Inc. also offers a Women Destined for Greatness Mentoring Program for girls and young women ages 13-25 in Delaware. We are committed to inspiring girls and young women develop self-awareness; promote excellence in the mind, body and spirit; and empower girls and young women to increase their creativity, self-esteem ,self and net worth by implementing programs that teaches them how to make an impact in their family and community.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback