Site DirectorBe The Change, Inc.
AdvocateBreak the Silence Against Domestic Violence
Communications InternJadens Voice
Marketing InternJadens Voice
Cause Marketing and Corporate Partnerships Intern - Spring 2017Make-A-Wish Illinois
Communications Intern - Spring 2017Make-A-Wish Illinois
Community Events Intern - Spring 2017Make-A-Wish Illinois
Community Walks Intern - Spring 2017Make-A-Wish Illinois
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Rockhaven Group, LLC
Posted: October 24 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRockhaven Group, LLC is a placement agency whose misiion is to help employers find great candidates. We also work in collaboration with Rockhaven Ministries Inc. is a 501 (c) (3) non -profit whose mission is to empower Refugees .Our desire is to raise awareness and create a culture of peace and justice as we empower our refugees through educational, empowerment, and enrichment programs. WE specialize in placing refugees with companies who are willing to help our refugees find employment.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
SkillsRequired - Graphic Designers, Logo Design, Content Managed Websites
Preferred - Print Design, Brochure Production