Paid Intern-Contracts and Grants (IFES)IFES
Teachers/Counselors at a Transformative SAT Summer CampYleana Leadership Academy
Recruitment Internship with Non-ProfitFund for the Public Interest
Work for Progress Recruitment InternshipWork for Progress
Recruitment Intern with PIRG Campus ActionWork for Progress
Recruitment Department InternWork for Progress
COMMUNICATIONS INTERNCrohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
EVENT & FUNDRAISING INTERNCrohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
Growing Leaders InternBookmark This
270 Scientific Drive, Northwest
Posted: May 11 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGrowing Leaders is a nonprofit based in the Atlanta area. Growing Leaders seeks to turn ordinary students into growing leaders who will transform society. To learn more about Growing Leaders, visit www.growingleaders.com.
ResponsibilitiesThe weekly routine varies depending on the events schedule and team projects. Interns are assigned a
variety of tasks, or are assigned to assist a Growing Leaders staff member. We expect each intern to
take initiative with projects and tasks, to have a heart to serve, and to be an engaged member of our
team. The Growing Leaders Internship Program includes a monthly teaching time with Tim Elmore and/or
our Vice President, Holly Moore, leadership development reading assignments as well as the opportunity
to participate in team meetings, planning and brainstorming sessions to develop your professional skills.
Internships are based on the organization’s needs for each semester and the strengths of the interns we
select. They may include involvement in the following areas:
• Sales and Marketing
• Assisting the Office Manager
• Event Planning
• Assisting the Customer Relations Coordinator
• Public Relations and Communications
• Graphic Design
• Donor Development
• Resource Management
Requirements• 19 - 25 years old
• Fully supports the mission of Growing Leaders
• Described as an initiator by friends, family and colleagues
• Enjoys working in a team environment
• Demonstrates professionalism and mature communication skills
• Exhibits servant leadership
• Maintains a strong work ethic and stamina to enjoy a high-paced work environment
• Exemplifies a life of character and integrity.
Interested applicants must do the following to be considered for the Growing Leaders Internship Program:
1. Complete the Internship Application (http://goo.gl/forms/mCYoGcKFJL).
2. Email resume, cover letter and recent photo to internships@GrowingLeaders.com.
3. Select and contact three references to complete the Growing Leaders Internship Program
Reference Form (http://goo.gl/forms/2g4AH0pLMm).
A select group of applicants will be chosen for the interview process. Applicants will be notified if they
have been chosen for the Internship Program.