Business Development / Sales InternPSC
Teachers/Counselors at a Transformative SAT Summer CampYleana Leadership Academy
IT/Computer Systems InternITT Technical Institute-Houston West
Office InternByrd Outreach & Training Center
Marketing & Communications InternTyler Robinson Foundation Inc.
Camp CounselorCamp Coyote
Virtual Interns for Public CharityFalkos Espinosa Charitable Trust
Junior Tennis Outreach Program CoordinatorRaleigh Tennis Association
Health and Housing InternBookmark This
511 N Akard St.
Posted: May 02 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCitySquare is a non-profit that fights the causes and effects of poverty through service, advocacy, and friendship. We work to feed the hungry, heal the sick, house the homeless, and renew hope in the heart of our city. CitySquare is looking for an intern(s) interested in gaining experience in health and housing services. Our health services include a clinic, health transportation, and a wellness center. As for housing we offer low income housing to those that are homeless and those that live in poverty. Intern(s) would work directly with our AVP of Health and Housing.
Responsibilities- Offer research skills
- Assist with administrative duties
- Assist in organizing and distributing donated medical equipment and other donated supplies
- Interacting with staff, partners, and quests in a professional manner
- Create reports for our healthcare partners and donors
- Other duties assigned
Requirements- Prefer student with experience in healthcare delivery system
- Perform well in environment that values compassion, helpfulness, patience, and resourcefulness
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education