Paid Intern-Contracts and Grants (IFES)IFES
Teachers/Counselors at a Transformative SAT Summer CampYleana Leadership Academy
Recruitment Internship with Non-ProfitFund for the Public Interest
Work for Progress Recruitment InternshipWork for Progress
Recruitment Intern with PIRG Campus ActionWork for Progress
Recruitment Department InternWork for Progress
COMMUNICATIONS INTERNCrohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
EVENT & FUNDRAISING INTERNCrohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
HR Internship (telecommute)Bookmark This
The Borgen Project
1400 John R. Lynch St
Posted: June 03 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Borgen Project is an innovative, national campaign that works with U.S. leaders to improve their response to the global poverty crisis.
The Borgen Project is hiring an HR Intern who will work remotely. This human resources role will focus on national recruitment and updating job postings.
- Update job postings (80% of internship).
- Inform groups and classes of openings.
- Take on various tasks as needed.
- Everyone who is part of the organization assists the team with fundraising, 25-hours of this position is dedicated to creating and implementing a personal fundraising campaign.
- Assist with advocacy efforts.
Details: This is an unpaid internship, although college credit is available. The HR internship is 16-hours per week for 12-weeks. Must meet weekly deadlines and be available Monday evenings 5-6PM PST for meetings and national conference calls.