Intern, Client Casework,American Red Cross of Central Ohio
Resource Development InternComal County Habitat for Humanity
Adoption Agency InternHeartsent Adoptions, Inc.
Development and Special Events InternMultiple Sclerosis Association of America
Grant Writer InternshipTroolu Inc.
Volunteer Engagement InternCasey Trees
Part-time Intern/Project Assistant: Program CoordinationNDI
HR Internship (telecommute)Bookmark This
The Borgen Project
66 George St
Posted: June 03 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Borgen Project is an innovative, national campaign that works with U.S. leaders to improve their response to the global poverty crisis.
The Borgen Project is hiring an HR Intern who will work remotely. This human resources role will focus on national recruitment and updating job postings.
- Update job postings (80% of internship).
- Inform groups and classes of openings.
- Take on various tasks as needed.
- Everyone who is part of the organization assists the team with fundraising, 25-hours of this position is dedicated to creating and implementing a personal fundraising campaign.
- Assist with advocacy efforts.
Details: This is an unpaid internship, although college credit is available. The HR internship is 16-hours per week for 12-weeks. Must meet weekly deadlines and be available Monday evenings 5-6PM PST for meetings and national conference calls.