Paid Intern-Contracts and Grants (IFES)IFES
Teachers/Counselors at a Transformative SAT Summer CampYleana Leadership Academy
Recruitment Internship with Non-ProfitFund for the Public Interest
Work for Progress Recruitment InternshipWork for Progress
Recruitment Intern with PIRG Campus ActionWork for Progress
Recruitment Department InternWork for Progress
COMMUNICATIONS INTERNCrohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
EVENT & FUNDRAISING INTERNCrohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
Human Resource InternshipBookmark This
Clean the World
400A Pittman Street
Posted: April 10 2016
DescriptionClean the World is seeking an intern on our Human Resource team who will work directly with the Human Resources Director to assist with the day to day administrative, operational, and research related tasks.
Clean the World is dedicated to saving millions of lives around the world while simultaneously diverting hotel waste from landfills. On average, more than 5,000 children die every day from hygiene-related illnesses, primarily pneumonia and diarrheal disease, which are two of the top killers of children under the age of 5. Since 2009, Clean the World has contributed to a 30 percent reduction in pre-adolescent deaths from hygiene-related illnesses by providing soap and hygiene education to make hand washing a lifelong habit and encourage vigorous childhood development.
Responsibilities• Revision of Company Employee Handbook.
• Implementation of the Workplace Wellness Program.
• Administrative duties to include filing, database management, community giveback participation, and new employee orientation.
• Participation in the Policy Review Committee, and the Safety Review Committee.
• Development of Culture Training
Requirements• Currently pursuing a degree in HR
• Work experience in an administrative or human resources support role.
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office.
• Basic understanding of human resources concepts and philosophies.
• Ability to effectively communicate in written form.
• 15 hours/week