Unpaid Intern - Latin AmericaIFES
Paid Intern - Human ResourcesIFES
Sumer AssociateDemocracy Works
Grant Writing/Development InternGateway Counseling Center, Inc.
Events & Development InternshipAdaptive Sports Center of Crested Butte
Fundraising SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
Grant WriterBeloved Streets of America
Make-A-Wish Arizona Wish Granting Intern (Summer 2017)Make-A-Wish Arizona
Human Resource InternshipBookmark This
Clean the World
400A Pittman Street
Posted: April 10 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionClean the World is seeking an intern on our Human Resource team who will work directly with the Human Resources Director to assist with the day to day administrative, operational, and research related tasks.
Clean the World is dedicated to saving millions of lives around the world while simultaneously diverting hotel waste from landfills. On average, more than 5,000 children die every day from hygiene-related illnesses, primarily pneumonia and diarrheal disease, which are two of the top killers of children under the age of 5. Since 2009, Clean the World has contributed to a 30 percent reduction in pre-adolescent deaths from hygiene-related illnesses by providing soap and hygiene education to make hand washing a lifelong habit and encourage vigorous childhood development.
Responsibilities• Revision of Company Employee Handbook.
• Implementation of the Workplace Wellness Program.
• Administrative duties to include filing, database management, community giveback participation, and new employee orientation.
• Participation in the Policy Review Committee, and the Safety Review Committee.
• Development of Culture Training
Requirements• Currently pursuing a degree in HR
• Work experience in an administrative or human resources support role.
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office.
• Basic understanding of human resources concepts and philosophies.
• Ability to effectively communicate in written form.
• 15 hours/week