Site DirectorBe The Change, Inc.
AdvocateBreak the Silence Against Domestic Violence
Communications InternJadens Voice
Marketing InternJadens Voice
Cause Marketing and Corporate Partnerships Intern - Spring 2017Make-A-Wish Illinois
Communications Intern - Spring 2017Make-A-Wish Illinois
Community Events Intern - Spring 2017Make-A-Wish Illinois
Community Walks Intern - Spring 2017Make-A-Wish Illinois
Human Resources InternBookmark This
338 hiawatha lane
Posted: October 12 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKingdom Investments in Single Hearts (K.I.S.H.) Home, Inc. is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit, faith-based organization that empowers, educates, heals and inspires teen girls & women ages 13-25. K.I.S.H. Home Transitional Living Program provides a 24-hour supervised residential home for young women ages 18-21 who have aged out of the foster care system in Delaware. Our vision is to offer alternatives for this high risk population and minimize homelessness, poverty, unplanned pregnancies, substance abuse and incarceration young women who have aged out of the foster care system in Delaware.
K.I.S.H. Home,Inc. also offers a Women Destined for Greatness Mentoring Program for girls and young women ages 13-25 in Delaware. We are committed to inspiring girls and young women develop self-awareness; promote excellence in the mind, body and spirit; and empower girls and young women to increase their creativity, self-esteem ,self and net worth by implementing programs that teaches them how to make an impact in their family and community.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills