Intern, Volunteer, and OPT Opportunities for International StudentsChanging The Present
Community Development and Signature Event InternGirl Scouts of the Jersey Shore
Programs InternHouse of Blues Music Forward Foundation
Bringing Down the House Production Assistant InternHouse of Blues Music Forward Foundation
Marketing & Communications InternHouse of Blues Music Forward Foundation
Spring 2016 Development InternThe New York Police and Fire Widows' and Children's Benefit Fund
Marketing InternToothbrushes for Toddlers
Human Resources InternBookmark This
GETTING OUT AND STAYING OUT
Posted: September 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
C.U.P.P. (Children Under Peer Pressure) is a nonprofit agency providing mentoring programs for middle and high school youth in the Greater Jacksonville, Fl. area. The program will form partnerships with local school districts and the juvenile court system. C.U.P.P.'s goal is to foster a commitment to young people that will promote pro-social friendships, strong interpersonal skills, and reassert a sense of hope in the future. Only through personal relationships can a sense of individual responsibility be reestablished that will give youth the commitment to follow through on the path to adulthood with a sense of pride and accomplishment.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills