Mobilizations InternGlobal Catholic Climate Movement
Communications and Development InternGlobal Catholic Climate Movement
US Outreach InternGlobal Catholic Climate Movement
Operations, Outreach and Social Media InternshipAmman Imman: Water is Life
PODCAST/BLOG TALK RADIO INTERNWSU HIGH Program
Outreach InternUnion of Concerned Scientists
General Intern for the Fellows of the American Bar FoundationThe American Bar Foundation
Justice Organizer in EscondidoJustice Overcoming Boundaries
Illustrator ArtistBookmark This
121-125 Chestnut Street
Posted: April 17 2017
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMcMillan Community is a non profit organization that serves at risk , inner city , gifted and talented youth.
WE are a multimedia music program that specializes in music , radio , tv, and the performing arts.
Our mission is to educate , empower and develop raw talent in our youth .
Responsibilities1) Model substances such as clay or wax, using fingers and small hand tools to form objects.
2) Alter, modify, or retouch photographs to update likenesses.
3) Confer with clients, editors, writers, art directors, and other interested parties regarding the nature and content of artwork to be produced.
4) Create graphics, illustrations, and three-dimensional models to be used in research or in teaching.
5) Create sketches, profiles, or likenesses of posed subjects or photographs, using any combination of freehand drawing, mechanical assembly kits, and computer imaging.
6) Maintain portfolios of artistic work to demonstrate styles, interests, and abilities.
7) Render drawings, illustrations, and sketches of buildings, manufactured products, or models, working from sketches, blueprints, memory, models, or reference materials.
8) Render sequential drawings that can be turned into animated films or advertisements.
9) Submit preliminary or finished artwork or project plans to clients for approval, incorporating changes as necessary.
* Some assignments can be done virtually
27) Use materials such as pens and ink, watercolors, charcoal, oil, or computer software to create artwork.
RequirementsRequirements and Responsibilities For Illustrator Artist
Develops, sketches, and/or prints creative ideas for a variety of mediums. Provides support for company advertising and/or promotional efforts. No formal training required, although may require 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Creates pictures for books, magazines, greeting cards, commercial products, textiles, wrapping paper, and calendars. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision; will report to a supervisor or manager. A great deal of creativity and latitude is expected.