Digital Learning FellowLeadersUp
Strategic Initiatives InternNational Society of Black Engineers
Adaptive Sports InternBreckenridge Outdoor Education Center
Non-Profit Management & Development InternSan Antonio Parks Foundation
Volunteer and Outreach Internship - Kentucky Horse ParkKentucky Horse Park
Graphic & Visual Artists- Help us help others.Hope for the Day
Spring Intern, Volunteer RelationsNew York Cares
Research, Writing and Outreach InternGlobal Peace Foundation USA
Illustrator ArtistBookmark This
121-125 Chestnut Street
Posted: May 17 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMcMillan Community is a non profit organization that serves at risk , inner city , gifted and talented youth.
WE are a multimedia music program that specializes in music , radio , tv, and the performing arts.
Our mission is to educate , empower and develop raw talent in our youth .
Responsibilities1) Model substances such as clay or wax, using fingers and small hand tools to form objects.
2) Alter, modify, or retouch photographs to update likenesses.
3) Confer with clients, editors, writers, art directors, and other interested parties regarding the nature and content of artwork to be produced.
4) Create graphics, illustrations, and three-dimensional models to be used in research or in teaching.
5) Create sketches, profiles, or likenesses of posed subjects or photographs, using any combination of freehand drawing, mechanical assembly kits, and computer imaging.
6) Maintain portfolios of artistic work to demonstrate styles, interests, and abilities.
7) Render drawings, illustrations, and sketches of buildings, manufactured products, or models, working from sketches, blueprints, memory, models, or reference materials.
8) Render sequential drawings that can be turned into animated films or advertisements.
9) Submit preliminary or finished artwork or project plans to clients for approval, incorporating changes as necessary.
* Some assignments can be done virtually
27) Use materials such as pens and ink, watercolors, charcoal, oil, or computer software to create artwork.
RequirementsRequirements and Responsibilities For Illustrator Artist
Develops, sketches, and/or prints creative ideas for a variety of mediums. Provides support for company advertising and/or promotional efforts. No formal training required, although may require 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Creates pictures for books, magazines, greeting cards, commercial products, textiles, wrapping paper, and calendars. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision; will report to a supervisor or manager. A great deal of creativity and latitude is expected.