Development InternCure SPG47
FAMILY ASSESSMENT FORM (FAF) INTERN/ SOCIAL ENTERPRISEChildren's Bureau
SOCIAL MEDIA & MARKETING STUDENT INTERNChildren's Bureau
Arts Administration Summer InternshipContinuo Arts Foundation
IT/Website InternParent Action Community Inc.
Office Assistant InternParent Action Community Inc.
YOUTH PROGRAMS- WOMEN IN SCIENCEWorld Learning
YOUTH PROGRAMS - IRAQI & US YOUTH LEADERSHIP & CULTURAL EXCHANGE PROGRAMSWorld Learning
Intern, Service to the Armed Forces Resiliency ProgramsBookmark This
American Red Cross
NHQ 2025 E Street NW
Posted: March 24 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDirect Apply Link: https://www.americanredcross.apply2jobs.com/ProfExt/index.cfm?fuseaction=mExternal.showJob&RID=64353
The American Red Cross shelters, feeds and provides emotional support to victims of disasters; supplies about 40 percent of the nation's blood; teaches skills that save lives; provides international humanitarian aid; and supports military members and their families. The Red Cross is a not-for-profit organization that depends on volunteers and the generosity of the American public to perform its mission.
The American Red Cross offers exceptional undergraduate and graduate students internship opportunities at our Red Cross national headquarters in Washington, D.C. and in chapters across the country through our Internship Program. Interns are matched with a specific department where they work on advancing critical projects.
The Intern, Service to the Armed Forces Resiliency Programs is a Paid Internship where candidates must be enrolled in a degree program at the time of the internship. The opportunity is based in Washington DC.
• Undergraduate junior student or above enrolled in a degree program preferably in Psychology, Sociology, Social Work, Liberal Arts
• Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), and web browsers
• Track and analyze evaluations of the SAF Reconnection Workshops, which are small-group workshops (led by a licensed mental health practitioner) to help military families transition when a service member comes home.
• Improve processes for SAF Resiliency programs evaluation and training.
• Support the development of guidance and training materials for all SAF program to including military hospitals, VA programs, and casework.
• Perform other duties as assigned
Candidates will be considered for the summer 2016 semester – June through August.
• 35-40 hours/week
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.