Students Summer Intern (Church - Youth Ministry)Vail Christian Church
SOCIAL MEDIA & MARKETING STUDENT INTERNChildren's Bureau
FAMILY ASSESSMENT FORM (FAF) INTERN/ SOCIAL ENTERPRISEChildren's Bureau
Make-A-Wish Arizona Volunteer Services Intern (Summer 2017)Make-A-Wish Arizona
Make-A-Wish Arizona Corporate Development Intern (Summer 2017)Make-A-Wish Arizona
Make-A-Wish Arizona Referral Intake and Medical Outreach Intern (Summer 2017)Make-A-Wish Arizona
Make-A-Wish Arizona Wish Granting Intern (Summer 2017)Make-A-Wish Arizona
Education InternAcademy of Whole Learning
Intern, Social EngagementBookmark This
American Red Cross
NHQ 2025 E Street NW
Posted: February 25 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDirect Apply Link: https://www.americanredcross.apply2jobs.com/ProfExt/index.cfm?fuseaction=mExternal.showJob&RID=63564
The American Red Cross shelters, feeds and provides emotional support to victims of disasters; supplies about 40 percent of the nation's blood; teaches skills that save lives; provides international humanitarian aid; and supports military members and their families. The Red Cross is a not-for-profit organization that depends on volunteers and the generosity of the American public to perform its mission.
The American Red Cross offers exceptional undergraduate and graduate students internship opportunities at our Red Cross national headquarters in Washington, D.C. and in chapters across the country through our Internship Program. Interns are matched with a specific department where they work on advancing critical projects.
The Intern, Social Engagement is a paid internship where candidates must be enrolled in a degree program at the time of the internship. The opportunity is based in Washington, D.C.
• Undergraduate Junior student and above enrolled in a degree program preferably in Communications, Public Relations, or Business.
• This internship will involve a significant amount of reporting and analysis, so knowledge of Microsoft Excel is preferred. Familiarity with enterprise-level social media management platforms is also a plus.
The Intern, Social Engagement will serve as the eyes and ears of our social media presence, identifying conversations, events, and opportunities that could inform our social media strategy. Reporting and analytics would also play a large role in this position.
• Monitor online news and discussions mentioning or relevant to the Red Cross.
• Report on daily monitoring and offer data-driven input to larger Communications team.
• Track growth and engagement of Red Cross social media accounts and report on key findings and trends.
• Identify creative opportunities for the Red Cross to amplify the story of its mission and influence the larger discussion on social media.
Candidates will be considered for the Summer 2016 semester - June through August
• 24 hours/week
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.