Nonprofit Management Intern (non-residency)Helpers Of Our Farm
Marketing InternAdaptive Sports Center
Social Media and Communications InternshipGrassroots Diabetes
Accounting InternK.I.S.H. Home,Inc
Office InternK.I.S.H. Home,Inc
Marketing InternK.I.S.H. Home,Inc
Public Relations InternK.I.S.H. Home,Inc
Graphic Design InternK.I.S.H. Home,Inc
Intern, Training AnalystBookmark This
American Red Cross
Fairfax, VA Office
Posted: February 22 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIntern, Training Analyst Direct Apply Link: https://www.americanredcross.apply2jobs.com/ProfExt/index.cfm?fuseaction=mExternal.showJob&RID=63309
The American Red Cross shelters, feeds and provides emotional support to victims of disasters; supplies about 40 percent of the nation's blood; teaches skills that save lives; provides international humanitarian aid; and supports military members and their families. The Red Cross is a not-for-profit organization that depends on volunteers and the generosity of the American public to perform its mission.
The American Red Cross offers exceptional undergraduate and graduate students internship opportunities at our Red Cross national headquarters in Washington, D.C. and in chapters across the country through our Internship Program. Interns are matched with a specific department where they work on advancing critical projects.
Candidates will be considered for the summer 2016 semester (June – August)
• 30-40 hours/week
The Intern, Training Analyst is an Unpaid Internship where candidates must be enrolled in a degree program at the time of the internship. The opportunity is based in Fairfax, VA.
• Undergraduate sophomore or above student focused in Organizational Development, Business Administration, Communications, or related
• Required Skills: Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word,
• Preferred Skills: Microsoft SharePoint, Project, OneDrive
• Language: English
• Other preferred skills: Verbal and written communications, project management
The Training Analyst Intern will be responsible for distributing learning assessments via SurveyMonkey and compiling results using professional reporting methods to key stakeholders to support quality management and continuous improvement goals. The Analyst will also develop reports to communicate training activity nationally and quantify training support.
This includes the following major goals:
• Regional Disaster Training Institute Support:
• Support (60) regional disaster training institutes through the distribution of participant surveys and the compilation, analyzing and reporting of results collected via SurveyMonkey.
• Provide immediate results from Level 1 Evaluations to division and regional leadership to support quality management efforts
• Distribute Level 3 Surveys to participants 90 days after each Institute and reports results to division and regional leadership to assess behavior change / performance improvement of participants.
Disaster Training Dashboard:
• Develop and implement a Disaster Training Dashboard to provide realtime training data to regions and divisions to support their capacity-building needs.
Disaster Training Inbox Support Tracking:
• Develop and implement reporting to quantify and categorize the assistance provide through the Disaster Training Support inbox.