Spring 2016 Development InternThe New York Police and Fire Widows' and Children's Benefit Fund
Marketing InternToothbrushes for Toddlers
Public Speaking Outreach AssistantThe Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Nonprofit Management Intern (non-residency)Helpers Of Our Farm
Marketing InternAdaptive Sports Center
Social Media and Communications InternshipGrassroots Diabetes
Accounting InternK.I.S.H. Home,Inc
Office InternK.I.S.H. Home,Inc
Interns required for a childrens foundation based out of Clayton, St. Louis, Missouri, immediately:Bookmark This
Little Angels Foundation. Inc
Little Angels Foundation, (LAF) 8008, Carondelet Avenue, Suite 312
Posted: June 11 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe Little Angels Foundation, (LAF), a 501(c)3, is an upcoming nonprofit. Our aim is to provide food, clothes, books, education to the less fortunate children in the US, as they deserve the same privileges like we do.
We have internship opportunities full time and part time (Unpaid) available at immediate basis in our Clayton Office in Saint Louis, Missouri;
1. Social Media Expert:- We are looking for Social Media Expert with good operational knowledge of LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and other social network. (Freshers are also encouraged to apply).
2. Administrative Assistant:- We are looking for someone with experience in taking care of emails, calls, follow-up calls to vendors and government offices. Experience in nonprofit organization would be an added advantage.
3. Content Writer:- Someone with good grammar and passion for writing. Experience in editing department in the Media industry would be preferred.
4. Website and web hosting developer with experience in photo shop and Adobe. (Freshers with exceptional skills are encouraged to apply).
5. Fundraising Manager/ Supervisor: Couple of years of experience needed for the manager level opening. Experience in nonprofit organization would be an added advantage.
Freshers are also encouraged to apply for junior level positions in fundraising.
ResponsibilitiesMentioned as above.
Freshers with exceptional interpersonal skills will be given preference. We are looking for someone who is street smart and who could think out of the box and can work as a team member. Punctuality is a must.
Preference would be given to VETERANS AND PHYSICALLY IMPAIRED people. All genders are encouraged to apply. This is 100% unpaid internship opportunity.