- Internships /
- Non-profit /
- Interns required for a childrens foundation based out of Clayton, St. Louis, Missouri, immediately:
Intern - Social WorkGood Seed CDC
Administrative InternThe Friendship Circle Philadelphia Region South
Special Events SpecialistThe Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Events & Outreach InternshipEmpowered Women International
Marketing and Communications InternEmpowered Women International
Program and Outreach Intern - FairfaxEmpowered Women International
2017 Summer InternshipLife Adventure Center
Social Media CoordinatorAlert Inc.
Interns required for a childrens foundation based out of Clayton, St. Louis, Missouri, immediately:Bookmark This
Little Angels Foundation. Inc
Little Angels Foundation, (LAF) 8008, Carondelet Avenue, Suite 312
Posted: June 11 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe Little Angels Foundation, (LAF), a 501(c)3, is an upcoming nonprofit. Our aim is to provide food, clothes, books, education to the less fortunate children in the US, as they deserve the same privileges like we do.
We have internship opportunities full time and part time (Unpaid) available at immediate basis in our Clayton Office in Saint Louis, Missouri;
1. Social Media Expert:- We are looking for Social Media Expert with good operational knowledge of LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and other social network. (Freshers are also encouraged to apply).
2. Administrative Assistant:- We are looking for someone with experience in taking care of emails, calls, follow-up calls to vendors and government offices. Experience in nonprofit organization would be an added advantage.
3. Content Writer:- Someone with good grammar and passion for writing. Experience in editing department in the Media industry would be preferred.
4. Website and web hosting developer with experience in photo shop and Adobe. (Freshers with exceptional skills are encouraged to apply).
5. Fundraising Manager/ Supervisor: Couple of years of experience needed for the manager level opening. Experience in nonprofit organization would be an added advantage.
Freshers are also encouraged to apply for junior level positions in fundraising.
ResponsibilitiesMentioned as above.
Freshers with exceptional interpersonal skills will be given preference. We are looking for someone who is street smart and who could think out of the box and can work as a team member. Punctuality is a must.
Preference would be given to VETERANS AND PHYSICALLY IMPAIRED people. All genders are encouraged to apply. This is 100% unpaid internship opportunity.