Grant WriterBeloved Streets of America
Winter Mobile Market InternRegional Environmental Council, Inc.
Summer Arts and Learning Academy Planning InternYoung Audiences of Maryland
Nonprofit Administrative Support AssistantCenter for Volunteer and Nonprofit Leadership
Graphic Design & Visual Communications InternshipThe G4 Alliance
Grant Writer Internship for Musée MagazineMusee Magazine
Youth Helpline Phone Counselor2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline
Contigency Based Grant Development specialist InternAmerican Justice Reentry And Rehabilitation AJRR
Internship, Fulbright DepartmentBookmark This
2025 M Street, NW, Suite 600
Posted: September 08 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
At AMIDEAST we pride ourselves in being a leading American non-profit organization engaged in international education, training and development activities in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA).
We are seeking a Fulbright Intern based in Washington DC. Funded by the U.S. Department of State, the Fulbright Foreign Student Program awards scholarships to students from MENA for graduate study in the United States. We offer challenging opportunities that allow you to develop your skills and build your career. This internship may be of particular interest to students who are passionate about international education/exchanges and/or MENA. Your responsibilities are the following,
• You are a strong performer with Microsoft Excel, have great attention to detail, and strong organizational skills
• Great multicultural and communications skills
• Demonstrated experience in working to deadlines
• Highly motivated with the ability to use your own initiative
Please apply online via our website, http://goo.gl/p2Ytua. Please provide a cover letter and resume
AMIDEAST is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Responsibilities• You will support the team by researching and tracking Fulbright alumni and updating our alumni database
• Be a great teammate and prepare orientation materials and U.S. arrival information for new Fulbright grantees
• Be a stand out colleague and help us with the administration of the Fulbright Program
• You will be responsible for assisting us with special projects like university relations research, contributing to the Fulbright newsletters/blog, student survey analysis, Facebook and LinkedIn support.
• Performing other administrative tasks as may be required from time to time
Requirements• Enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program for at least 2 years, or a current Master’s student
• Ability to work approx. 20-30 hours per week
• Resume & cover letter - including available start date and preferred hours