Social Media & Community Management InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
Office InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
Human Resources InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
Business Development / Sales InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)K.I.S.H. Magazine
Editorial / Journalism InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)K.I.S.H. Home,Inc
Human Resources InternK.I.S.H. Home,Inc
Internship ProgramBookmark This
6435 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: August 09 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBaby2Baby is a non-profit organization that provides low-income children, ages 0-12, with diapers, clothing and all the basic necessities that every child deserves. By distributing new and gently used items to over 90 non-profit partner organizations including homeless and domestic violence shelters, Head Start programs and children's hospitals, Baby2Baby will serve more than 125,000 children this year.
About the Internship
Baby2Baby is seeking hard-working, mission-driven, interns to join our fast-paced office for 12-16 weeks and 15-20 hours/week. Interns will work within the Program Department, the Events Department, and the Corporate Relations department.
Interns will have the opportunity to assist the Baby2Baby team with the day-to-day operations of the organization. In addition, interns will spend time in the Baby2Baby warehouse, assisting the Warehouse team with daily activities and donation distributions for families in need. Interns will also learn about the Los Angeles non-profit and social service sectors, and how Baby2Baby accomplishes its mission.
• Support upcoming events by assisting in general logistics and registration
• Coordinate with representatives from homeless shelters, Head Start programs, children’s hospitals, and other partner organizations
• Respond to general inquiries and work with Baby2Baby staff to distribute items at our headquarters
• Manage incoming and outgoing office inventory
RequirementsQualifications and Experience
• Prior non-profit and/or program experience
• Friendly, outgoing, and personable, ability to handle delicate situations with grace
• Excellent organizational, administrative, and time management skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Attention to detail
• A personal cell phone and laptop
• Access to personal transportation
• Proficiency with MS Office (specifically Excel) and the Google Apps suite