Winter Mobile Market InternRegional Environmental Council, Inc.
Summer Arts and Learning Academy Planning InternYoung Audiences of Maryland
Nonprofit Administrative Support AssistantCenter for Volunteer and Nonprofit Leadership
Graphic Design & Visual Communications InternshipThe G4 Alliance
Grant Writer Internship for Musée MagazineMusee Magazine
Youth Helpline Phone Counselor2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline
Contigency Based Grant Development specialist InternAmerican Justice Reentry And Rehabilitation AJRR
Marketing and Social Media InternHappy Paws
IT/Computer Systems InternBookmark This
Posted: February 18 2015
Company Location: Washington, DC
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNaisa is a nonprofit educational organization dedicated to inspiring and developing young Asian professionals into great global leaders. We're looking for an intern in the role of Web Developer and Programmer with high levels of WordPress competency. The ideal candidate will assist our IT Manager and help manage day-to-day production and create the overall web experience on a WordPress powered website.
This is an opportunity in a quickly growing non-profit organization, providing responsibilities and valuable networking opportunities in a global setting. Our headquarters are located in downtown Washington, D.C. between the White House and the US Capitol, a thriving center for business, politics, and culture. We are looking for talented, self-motivated, and organized team-players, who are passionate about who we are and what we do.
Visit our website at www.naisaglobal.org and send your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com
Start date: immediate
Location: Naisa's Headquarters or Teleworking
Responsibilities- Coordinate with teams to utilize technology to improve communication
- Contribute in improving functionality of our online services
- Build an inspiring and prestigious web site with beautiful, clean web pages, and smooth modern interactions
- Manage CMS (WordPress) and CSS coding
- Work with our small web team to build a vision for a world class website and executing on the vision
RequirementsHave IT competency in the following:
• WordPress Frontend & Backend experience and fluency
• Experience in writing WordPress themes or plugins is big plus
• Building beautiful, clean web pages, and smooth modern interactions
• Converting conversations into plans, and plans into production web experiences
• Possessing skills in analyzing, formulating, trouble-shooting, and synthesizing