Paid Intern-Contracts and Grants (IFES)IFES
Teachers/Counselors at a Transformative SAT Summer CampYleana Leadership Academy
Recruitment Internship with Non-ProfitFund for the Public Interest
Work for Progress Recruitment InternshipWork for Progress
Recruitment Intern with PIRG Campus ActionWork for Progress
Recruitment Department InternWork for Progress
COMMUNICATIONS INTERNCrohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
EVENT & FUNDRAISING INTERNCrohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
JEWISH COMMUNITY CENTER ASSOCIATON: JCC MACCABI INTERNSHIPBookmark This
JCC Association of NA
520 8th Ave
New York, NY
Posted: October 07 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe JCC Association is looking for an intern to join the JCC Maccabi team. The JCC Maccabi Games are an exciting Olympic-style event for Jewish teens from across the country. JCC Maccabi ArtsFest is a sister program to the Games, and provides an intensive artistic experience to creative Jewish teens through a dynamic combination of workshops, performance, exhibition, and fun. Both JCC Maccabi programs incorporate community service, social activities, and themes of Jewish heritage, community, and Israel. As an intern, you will work with the JCC Maccabi team and gain first-hand management experience through participation in all aspects of creating and overseeing a multi-faceted, large-scale event. Interns will work closely with JCC Maccabi Games and ArtsFest staff.
Responsibilities- Assist JCC Maccabi team members in their respective tasks.
- Develop non-profit management skills such as budgeting and project planning.
- Work on a variety of special projects, such as preparing for conferences and developing the alumni programming.
- Research and analyze websites and survey results to support the work of the JCC Maccabi team.
- Update JCC Maccabi documents and the online knowledge base, JCCA.me.
- Update and manage new media, including JCC Maccabi Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn accounts.
- Help facilitate webinars and training sessions for the JCC Maccabi Games and ArtsFest host communities and delegation heads.
- Perform sports management tasks such as sports breakdowns, updating sport specific rules and regulations, and outreach to the field.
- Research and develop marketing strategies to benefit outreach and recruitment for JCC Maccabi.
- Learn about and contribute to the ways in which Jewish experiential education is incorporated into the JCC Maccabi Games and ArtsFest.
- Participate in professional development opportunities at JCC Association.