Community Development and Signature Event InternGirl Scouts of the Jersey Shore
Programs InternHouse of Blues Music Forward Foundation
Bringing Down the House Production Assistant InternHouse of Blues Music Forward Foundation
Marketing & Communications InternHouse of Blues Music Forward Foundation
Spring 2016 Development InternThe New York Police and Fire Widows' and Children's Benefit Fund
Marketing InternToothbrushes for Toddlers
Public Speaking Outreach AssistantThe Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Kids Matching Event CoordinatorBookmark This
A Family For Every Child
1675 W 11th Ave
Posted: March 06 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWork with supervision to plan online child matching events and online family matching events. This includes sending registration e-mails, home study requests, making PowerPoint presentations, and setting up and distributing login information. Duties also include posting matching even work, such as submitting home studies and evaluating the factors of successful and unsuccessful outcomes.
ResponsibilitiesUnder the supervision of the Program Coordinator, the intern/volunteer will:
● Research effective and new tools that will market matching events, thus making them more successful.
● Create an aesthetically pleasing PowerPoint and provide new ideas on how to improve the presentation of the matching events.
● Make sure every attendee has a legitimate and up to date home study and that AFFEC has a copy of their home study.
● Distribute login information to those who are able to attend
● Overcome barriers of how to get kids referred and caseworkers on board
● Work with web team to lay out webpage
● Build email templates, press releases, PSA’s and other marketing tools
● Carry out event
● Evaluate event, thank partners, enter all data