Human Resources Intern100 For All
Public Relations Intern100 For All
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)100 For All
Social Media & Community Management Intern100 For All
Development InternCam Neely Foundation for Cancer Care
Nonprofit Management InternshipOur Sister's House
Corporate Engagement InternCradles To Crayons
Social Media and Community Outreach InternGardena Valley Japanese Cultural Institute
Kids Matching Event CoordinatorBookmark This
A Family For Every Child
1675 W 11th Ave
Posted: March 06 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWork with supervision to plan online child matching events and online family matching events. This includes sending registration e-mails, home study requests, making PowerPoint presentations, and setting up and distributing login information. Duties also include posting matching even work, such as submitting home studies and evaluating the factors of successful and unsuccessful outcomes.
ResponsibilitiesUnder the supervision of the Program Coordinator, the intern/volunteer will:
● Research effective and new tools that will market matching events, thus making them more successful.
● Create an aesthetically pleasing PowerPoint and provide new ideas on how to improve the presentation of the matching events.
● Make sure every attendee has a legitimate and up to date home study and that AFFEC has a copy of their home study.
● Distribute login information to those who are able to attend
● Overcome barriers of how to get kids referred and caseworkers on board
● Work with web team to lay out webpage
● Build email templates, press releases, PSA’s and other marketing tools
● Carry out event
● Evaluate event, thank partners, enter all data