Spring 2016 Development InternThe New York Police and Fire Widows' and Children's Benefit Fund
Marketing InternToothbrushes for Toddlers
Public Speaking Outreach AssistantThe Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Nonprofit Management Intern (non-residency)Helpers Of Our Farm
Marketing InternAdaptive Sports Center
Social Media and Communications InternshipGrassroots Diabetes
Accounting InternK.I.S.H. Home,Inc
Office InternK.I.S.H. Home,Inc
Life Skills CoordinatorBookmark This
A Family For Every Child
1675 W 11th Ave
Posted: March 06 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA Family For Every Child is a nonprofit organization located in Eugene, Oregon. Our mission is to find loving, permanent families for every waiting foster child. We are currently looking for somebody to coordinate the life skills component of our mentor program.
ResponsibilitiesUnder the supervision of the Mentor Program Director the intern/volunteer will:
- Help coordinate the Life Skills Program
- Reach out into the community to find people that can teach different life skills to the youth.
- Keep the youth and foster parents up to date on where, when and what classes will be offered each month.
Requirements- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with ability to communicate with diverse populations
- Computer skills/Data entry
- Ability to reach out into the community to find people that can help teach life skills classes
- Well organized with attention to detail and ability to carry out tasks independently
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Willingness to find resources for teens aging out of foster care