Marketing InternToothbrushes for Toddlers
Public Speaking Outreach AssistantThe Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Nonprofit Management Intern (non-residency)Helpers Of Our Farm
Marketing InternAdaptive Sports Center
Social Media and Communications InternshipGrassroots Diabetes
Accounting InternK.I.S.H. Home,Inc
Office InternK.I.S.H. Home,Inc
Marketing InternK.I.S.H. Home,Inc
Man & Woman of the Year InternshipBookmark This
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
1525 Valley Center Parkway, Suite 180
Posted: October 04 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Man & Woman of the Year Campaign (MWOY) is looking for interns to assist in a variety of tasks to support MWOY, a 10 week campaign in which a select group of men and women compete to raise as much money and awareness for LLS as they can. The man and woman who raise the most money in their campaigns will be crowned the 2017 Man & Woman of the Year. So why do we need you? We need someone who's comfortable working with others, managing multiple tasks and projects, all while maintaining a professional demeanor. So if you're looking to develop professionally all while helping to bring an end to blood cancers, this is the position for you!
- Assist the Campaign Manager with all aspects of organizing fundraisers.
- Make phone calls to potential campaign sponsors and participants.
- Assist in writing, organizing and disseminating campaign materials and event materials.
- Assist with administrative and office duties as necessary.
- Help with database entry.
Requirements- Previous experience with non-profit a plus but not mandatory.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio, Publisher).
- Good writing and communication skills.
- Must be well organized and flexible.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- A team player, offering assistance and support to team members whenever necessary.
- A willingness to learn and work hard.