Development/Fundraising Intern Spring 2017The Schwartz Center for Compassionate Healthcare
InternTulsa Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy
COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIPDMV Food Truck Association
Spring Educational Programming and Publishing Internship826DC
Spring Communications Internship826DC
Spring Development Intern826DC
Spring Graphic Design Intern826DC
Marketing and Communications InternBookmark This
Posted: March 21 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAn educational non-profit organization, Naisa, dedicated to promoting global leadership for young talented Asian professionals, seeks a Marketing & Communications Intern. Assisting Naisa's Marketing Managers and communications Director, this position is responsible for helping planning, development and implementation of marketing strategies, communications and public relation activities.
This is an opportunity in a quickly growing non-profit organization, providing responsibilities and valuable networking opportunities in a global setting. Our headquarters are located in downtown Washington, D.C. between the White House and the US Capitol, a thriving center for business, politics, and culture. We are looking for talented, self-motivated, and organized team-players, who are passionate about who we are and what we do.
Visit our website at www.naisaglobal.org and send your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com
Start date: immediately
Location: Naisa headquarters or flexible (virtual)
ResponsibilitiesMarketing and Communications Team is responsible for the following:
1. Creating, implementing and measuring the success of:
comprehensive marketing, our communications and public relations program that
will enhance the organization's image and position within the marketplace and
2. Facilitate external communications via organization marketing, communications and public relations activities, overseeing materials including publications, media relations and website.
3. Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all organization's publications, print and electronic materials.
4. Coordinate media interest in the organization and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests.
5. Monitor trends, conduct market research, organize campaigns to generate brand awareness.
6. Establish and manage online and social media presence
7. Oversee marketing, communication and PR budgets and financial objectives
Requirements-Experience in traditional as well as digital marketing activities, including social media
-Strong analytical and creative abilities
-Excellent interpersonal skills
-Excellent command of written and spoken English
-The minimum required is a Bachelor's degree