AmeriCorps Community Needs MemberCitySquare
CitySquare Thrift Store InternCitySquare
Intern Web SupportASIAN, Inc
Communications & Development InternshipEveryMind
2017 Fall Make-A-Wish Arizona Public Relations and Marketing InternshipMake-A-Wish Arizona
Crisis Prevention & Intervention Internships Available!EveryMind
Fall 2017 PEN American Literary Awards InternshipPEN American Center
Marketing and Events InternshipBookmark This
Congaree Vista Guild
Posted: September 29 2015
DescriptionThe Congaree Vista Guild, a 501(c)(6) nonprofit organization, is looking to hire an intern! As an intern you will get to work with various city officials, members of the Vista Guild, influential business leaders in the community, and our Board of Directors, all while working on real projects that will help Vista grow. The ideal candidate will be someone who has the ability to walk into a room of people and cannot leave without making new friends. The candidate must also be obsessed with social media and event planning, is creative and thoughtful when interacting within the community, and also wishes to build relationships.
What You Will Learn:
• How to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
• How to work with and for city and state officials, Board of Directors and members of our organization.
• Relationship building within the Vista District and the City of Columbia.
• Event and non-profit management.
• How to create creative content for social media and advertisements.
• Plenty of additional opportunities.
RequirementsWhat We Require:
1. Background in Marketing, Communication, non-profit management or other related discipline.
2. Strong communication skills.
3. Proficient in Microsoft Suite Office.
4. Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
5. Creative and Flexible.
6. Very strong interpersonal skills.
7. Familiarity with social networking sites desired.
8. Interest in nonprofit management and community development.
9. An attitude where you are willing to roll up your sleeves for whatever the job may require.
10. Willingness to have some fun!
The position begins immediately and the end date is flexible to your schedule. You are expected to work 15-20 hours a week. This is an unpaid internship and can be split into two internships if necessary. A stipend at the end of the internship may be available.
To apply please submit your resume with a cover letter telling us why you would be the best intern for the Congaree Vista Guild to Meredith Atkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Congaree Vista Guild Intern” in the subject line. Please no phone calls.