Social Media InternshipSchools for Girls
Summer InternsCommon Cause
Office ManagerA Place For Me Mentoring Foundation
Marketing InternGirls Empowered Mentored and Supported
Mobilizations InternGlobal Catholic Climate Movement
Communications and Development InternGlobal Catholic Climate Movement
US Outreach InternGlobal Catholic Climate Movement
Operations, Outreach and Social Media InternshipAmman Imman: Water is Life
Marketing Campaign InternBookmark This
Art of Self-Esteem
Posted: June 02 2016
Company Location: Brooklyn, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFounded in 2009, Art of Self-Esteem, Inc. is a leader and innovator in providing comprehensive multidisciplinary arts and skills community and school based programs/projects, servicing children, teens and young adults throughout the Central and North Brooklyn with a focus in the Brownsville/Ocean Hill Communities of Brooklyn.
This unpaid internship is an excellent opportunity for a third or fourth year college-level or Graduate student seeking to gain experience working in a non-profit/educational multidisciplinary setting. This is a telework internship and we require that you have your own computer to complete internship projects and tasks. Have availability for consultations, meetings and presentations during day time hours and some evenings.
Responsibilities• Assist in develop a marketing plan directed to: Families, Students, Providers and the Community.
• Gather and organize information to plan advertising campaigns.
• Plan and prepare advertising and promotional materials
• Analyze historical and current campaign results to optimize learning for a successful campaign.
• Available for consultations and presentations
• Assist in improving the web page.
• visit and/or arrange meetings with persons responsible for or in a position to refer clients, this includes private, public and non-profit organizations
• Utilizes monthly marketing and public relations calendar to coordinate activity with national focus
• Assist with customizing and then disseminating press releases
• Arrange presentations of Art of Self-Esteem services at staff meetings in schools, community boards, and private companies.
• Assist in coordinating various marketing methods including, direct mail, print ads, networking, internet, social media, and develop new methods of marketing
Requirements• Creative self-‐starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration.
• Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills and follow- up skills
• Proactive problem prevention and issue resolution leadership ability
• Leadership potential
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet, and Outlook required
• Ability to learn other software programs
• Strong verbal and written communication skills required
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Experience with Microsoft applications, basic photo-‐editing and video-‐editing software, and internet browsers. Experience with Photoshop and InDesign a plus.
• Familiarity and facility with mainstream social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn.
• Available to work 15 hours per week.