2017 Summer InternshipLife Adventure Center
Social Media CoordinatorAlert Inc.
Workforce Development (Employment Specialist) InternCitizens Development Center dba Achieve
Case Manager InternCitizens Development Center dba Achieve
Production/Communications Assistant (Internship)Vittoria Energy Expedition
Data and Evaluation Operations InternCity Year Boston
Literacy Internship at Nonprofit Open Books - Spring 2017Open Books
Jewish Urban Farming FellowshipUrban Adamah
Marketing, Communications, Social Media internshipBookmark This
United Intentions Foundation INC
Posted: April 27 2015
Company Location: Roswell, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionUnited Intentions Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)(3) free online community that provides effective tools and dynamic resources based on the latest research regarding thought in the field of natural and social sciences. UIF has a creative, innovative and effective way of turning basic goals into focused intentions. We provide resources and programs for businesses, schools, teachers, and health and wellness centers. We teach, train and assist them in learning how to become more intentional with their employees and clients.
We are seeking interns to help locally and nationally with marketing, communications, social media, etc.
Visit our website at unitedintentions.org and learn more about United Intentions!
Responsibilities• Site promotion through webinars, workshops, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Youtube.
• Work closely with Operations/Marketing Manager and clients to create and understand marketing campaigns.
• Contribute articles and content to the website.
• Research and/or write grant/funding opportunities.
• Assist with local events and ground marketing.
• Editing artist/event images, videos, or ppt.
Requirements• Ability to edit, revise, and receive feedback on writing.
• Experience writing in various publications.
• Ability to apply marketing knowledge in practice.
• Proficiency with MS Office.
• Professional attitude and ability to represent United Intentions through phone and email.
• Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
• Experience in marketing, writing, public relations, social media.
• Positive attitude and willingness to be a part of a team atmosphere.