Leukemia & Lymphoma Society - Student Series Outreach Intern (Spring 2017)Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Mother's Resource Coordinator Intern To Begin ASAPHOPE Farm
Volunteer Coordinator Intern To Begin ASAPHOPE Farm
Marketing and Social Media InternFriends of Fort Point Channel
Fall 2016 Programs & Outreach InternshipOrganization for Autism Research
Membership & Development Internship, Spring 2017International Tennis Hall of Fame & Museum
Intern, Volunteer, and OPT Opportunities for International StudentsChanging The Present
Community Development and Signature Event InternGirl Scouts of the Jersey Shore
Marketing, Communications, Social Media internshipBookmark This
United Intentions Foundation INC
Posted: April 27 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionUnited Intentions Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)(3) free online community that provides effective tools and dynamic resources based on the latest research regarding thought in the field of natural and social sciences. UIF has a creative, innovative and effective way of turning basic goals into focused intentions. We provide resources and programs for businesses, schools, teachers, and health and wellness centers. We teach, train and assist them in learning how to become more intentional with their employees and clients.
We are seeking interns to help locally and nationally with marketing, communications, social media, etc.
Visit our website at unitedintentions.org and learn more about United Intentions!
Responsibilities• Site promotion through webinars, workshops, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Youtube.
• Work closely with Operations/Marketing Manager and clients to create and understand marketing campaigns.
• Contribute articles and content to the website.
• Research and/or write grant/funding opportunities.
• Assist with local events and ground marketing.
• Editing artist/event images, videos, or ppt.
Requirements• Ability to edit, revise, and receive feedback on writing.
• Experience writing in various publications.
• Ability to apply marketing knowledge in practice.
• Proficiency with MS Office.
• Professional attitude and ability to represent United Intentions through phone and email.
• Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
• Experience in marketing, writing, public relations, social media.
• Positive attitude and willingness to be a part of a team atmosphere.