Fine Arts / Gallery InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Marketing and Social Media InternFriends of Fort Point Channel
Graphic Design InternRockhaven Group, LLC
Unpaid Intern - Latin AmericaIFES
Paid Intern - Human ResourcesIFES
Sumer AssociateDemocracy Works
Grant Writing/Development InternGateway Counseling Center, Inc.
Events & Development InternshipAdaptive Sports Center of Crested Butte
Marketing Intern for New Non-Profit OrganizationBookmark This
Kids' Dreams Matter, Inc.
5868 Westheimer, Suite 341
Posted: October 10 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNew non-profit company focused on bringing smiles to foster children and disadvantaged kids in the Houston area.
We are seeking interns to help us develop and organize the new company as well as prepare and promote upcoming and future fundraisers, volunteer efforts, business product donations and campaigns.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with fundraisers and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Collaborate on presentations for donors.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.