Human Resources Intern100 For All
Public Relations Intern100 For All
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)100 For All
Social Media & Community Management Intern100 For All
Development InternCam Neely Foundation for Cancer Care
Nonprofit Management InternshipOur Sister's House
Corporate Engagement InternCradles To Crayons
Social Media and Community Outreach InternGardena Valley Japanese Cultural Institute
Marketing Intern for New Non-Profit OrganizationBookmark This
Kids' Dreams Matter, Inc.
5868 Westheimer, Suite 341
Posted: October 10 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNew non-profit company focused on bringing smiles to foster children and disadvantaged kids in the Houston area.
We are seeking interns to help us develop and organize the new company as well as prepare and promote upcoming and future fundraisers, volunteer efforts, business product donations and campaigns.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with fundraisers and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Collaborate on presentations for donors.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.