Social Media InternshipSchools for Girls
Summer InternsCommon Cause
Office ManagerA Place For Me Mentoring Foundation
Marketing InternGirls Empowered Mentored and Supported
Mobilizations InternGlobal Catholic Climate Movement
Communications and Development InternGlobal Catholic Climate Movement
US Outreach InternGlobal Catholic Climate Movement
Operations, Outreach and Social Media InternshipAmman Imman: Water is Life
Marketing Intern for New Non-Profit OrganizationBookmark This
Kids' Dreams Matter, Inc.
5868 Westheimer, Suite 341
Posted: October 10 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNew non-profit company focused on bringing smiles to foster children and disadvantaged kids in the Houston area.
We are seeking interns to help us develop and organize the new company as well as prepare and promote upcoming and future fundraisers, volunteer efforts, business product donations and campaigns.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with fundraisers and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Collaborate on presentations for donors.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.