Marketing Internship1,000 Shoes for 1,000 Smiles
Web Content/Multimedia Internship (summer 2017 with the possibility to extend to fall 2017)Chicago Humanities Festival
Program Internship (summer 2017 with the possibility to extend to fall 2017)Chicago Humanities Festival
Marketing/PR Internship (summer 2017 with the possibility to extend to fall 2017)Chicago Humanities Festival
Development Internship (summer 2017 with the possibility to extend to fall 2017)Chicago Humanities Festival
Production Internship (summer 2017 with the possibility to extend to fall 2017) Reports to: DirectorChicago Humanities Festival
Social Services Intern Summer 2017Tahirih Justice Center
Supporter ngagement InternInvisible Children
Marketing InternBookmark This
Winning the Battles In Your Mind Inc
Posted: February 02 2016
Company Location: Snellville, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAt Winning the Battles in Your Mind, Our mission is to provide a patient-assistance support system for families with children battling cancer and other life-threatening diseases by offering financial, social and educational services.
The intern will assist with all marketing projects.
ResponsibilitiesInterns will perform the following duties:
-- media and blogger research
-- posting events and specials online
-- social media management
-- writing, editing and updating press release
-- recruiting volunteers
-- securing gift bag items
Interns must be:
-- self starter
-- able to work independently
-- forward thinking
-- great writing skills
-- pays attention to detail
-- has some knowledge of public relations and marketing
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.