Human Resources Intern100 For All
Public Relations Intern100 For All
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)100 For All
Social Media & Community Management Intern100 For All
Development InternCam Neely Foundation for Cancer Care
Nonprofit Management InternshipOur Sister's House
Corporate Engagement InternCradles To Crayons
Social Media and Community Outreach InternGardena Valley Japanese Cultural Institute
Marketing InternBookmark This
Florida Family Literacy Center Inc.
2116 Tyler Street
Posted: January 26 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFlorida Family Literacy Center Inc. is a tax exempt non profit Family Literacy, tutoring and mentoring program for children who are struggling in school. We serve children who are on free and reduced lunch. We currently have Family Wellness Centers in Broward Counties that provide health, wellness and fitness programs for adults and children. We are seeking marketing interns who can market our center or centers to the public. These centers are some of our innovative fundraising projects.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.