Intern, Volunteer, and OPT Opportunities for International StudentsChanging The Present
Community Development and Signature Event InternGirl Scouts of the Jersey Shore
Programs InternHouse of Blues Music Forward Foundation
Bringing Down the House Production Assistant InternHouse of Blues Music Forward Foundation
Marketing & Communications InternHouse of Blues Music Forward Foundation
Spring 2016 Development InternThe New York Police and Fire Widows' and Children's Benefit Fund
Marketing InternToothbrushes for Toddlers
Marketing InternBookmark This
Florida Family Literacy Center Inc.
2116 Tyler Street
Posted: January 26 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFlorida Family Literacy Center Inc. is a tax exempt non profit Family Literacy, tutoring and mentoring program for children who are struggling in school. We serve children who are on free and reduced lunch. We currently have Family Wellness Centers in Broward Counties that provide health, wellness and fitness programs for adults and children. We are seeking marketing interns who can market our center or centers to the public. These centers are some of our innovative fundraising projects.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.