Event CoordinatorThe G.Y.M. Project
Social Media & Community Management InternThe G.Y.M. Project
Fundraising Intern for One Warm CoatOne Warm Coat
Business Office ManagerA Place For Me Mentoring Foundation
Grant Writing InternTubman
PROGRAM INTERNBounce Children's Foundation
Regional Mental Health Advocacy Coordinator - VirtualGriffin Ambitions Ltd.
Teachers/Counselors at SAT Summer CampYleana Leadership Academy
Marketing Intern - College CreditBookmark This
The Salvation Army Ray & Joan Kroc Corps Community Center - San Diego
6845 University Ave
San Diego, CA
Posted: August 18 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSupport the Marketing Team in the development and implementation of marketing plans aimed at strengthening The Salvation Army Ray & Joan Kroc Corps Community Center’s market position, brand recognition and membership growth. Gain experience working on projects across a variety of marketing disciplines, including social media, communications, PR, direct marketing, and digital.
Responsibilities1. Adhere to The Salvation Army General Work Requirements
2. Work with marketing team to implement plans for the various functional areas of marketing.
3. Project Management – manage The Kroc Marketing Dashboard entries.
4. Communications – collect content for and execute key communications pieces, such as Kroc Talk.
5. Quality Assurance – participate in quality assurance processes for all marketing disciplines; and tracking of results.
6. Digital – take a key role in the tracking of Kroc rental prospects and leads with CRM software.
7. Competitive Tracking – collect, manage and distribute competitive marketing materials.
8. Perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements• Must be at the at the Junior Level Classification within a Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, advertising, journalism, or equivalent related work experience.
• Must have a strong desire to learn marketing skills and apply them across Kroc Center business practices.
• Must have strong presentation skills.