Outreach & Media Coordinator Assistant InternshipCommunity Action of Ramsey & Washington Counties
Social Justice Internship - Summer and Fall Internships Available - Work for Environmental Justice!Ohio Citizen Action
Wings Program CoordinatorTriple Threat Mentoring
Wings Program InternTriple Threat Mentoring
Wings Photography InternTriple Threat Mentoring
Former Soviet Union Intern, Summer 2017Physicians for Human Rights
ESL Volunteer TutorSouth-East Asia Center
Special Events InternshipLFANC
Marketing InternBookmark This
8765 W Higgins Rd #450
Posted: September 17 2015
DescriptionChildServ helps Chicagoland's at-risk children and their families build, achieve and sustain better lives.
ChildServ is a highly experienced, multidisciplinary child and family services network that reaches children and families facing adversity in the Illinois counties of Cook, Lake and DuPage. We focus on providing in-depth, community-based programs to underserved children and their families, foster parents and other caregivers.
ChildServ reaches 3,100 children and families each year.
ChildServ's programs includes foster care and adoption, group homes, child care, early childhood education and parenting support, enhanced by healthy lifestyle information and college/career readiness support.
We are seeking a marketing intern to work out of our Rosemont location at 8765 W Higgins Rd #450, Chicago, IL 60631. You will assist our Resource Department in creating website content and producing marketing materials for fundraising and events as well as additional tasks as assigned.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable
-Must pass background check.
SkillsRequired - Facebook, Excel, Internet, Twitter, Microsoft Outlook
Preferred - Website Creation, Flyer Design