Part-time Fall Internship at a Chicago Non-ProfitImerman Angels
Development InternIraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America
Communications InternIraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America
2017 Fall Make-A-Wish Arizona Wish Granting InternshipMake-A-Wish Arizona
C4 Fall Catalyst Internship 2017The C4 Group
2017 Fall Make-A-Wish Arizona Corporate Development InternshipMake-A-Wish Arizona
2017 Fall Make-A-Wish Arizona Development and Events InternshipMake-A-Wish Arizona
Hotline & Shelter Manager: City Union MissionTechMission, Inc
Marketing InternBookmark This
Kingdom Builder's Family Life Center
Posted: March 28 2016
Company Location: Co Spgs, CO
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionKingdom Builders' Family Life Center is a 501 (c) 3 Nonprofit Organization committed to serving people in need in the El Paso and Teller Counties by providing physical, spiritual, and emotional support through a variety of services such as mentoring, individual and family life skills education along with community outreach services
KBFLC strives to break the cycle of violence within families, and provide quality outreach services to low-income families. Those quality outreach services include, but are not limited to, school supplies give-a-ways, back to school bashes for all school aged children during the summer months, and various food, toiletries, toy, and coat drives throughout the calendar year. In addition to those services, KBFLC will provide life skills training, mentor programs, and safe/transitional housing which will provide the residents with education, and financial assistance and support.
Reporting directly to the Founder/Executive Director, the Executive Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Office of the Founder/Executive Director. The Executive Assistant also serves as a liaison to the board of directors and senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects. The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
Responsibilities• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Knowledge and experience with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and other social media platforms.
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Our internship is designed for individuals who are currently enrolled at an accredited college/university and who will be continuing their undergraduate studies in the fall. Candidates should be seeking a bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, business administration, communications, or journalism.
• Transportation to and from the internship environment
RequirementsJob Functions and Responsibilities:
Social Media focus includes:
• Execute and implement social media marketing campaigns and strategy across all social media platforms.
• Manage weekly social media calendar and create strategies to increase brand visibility.
• Drafting and editing copy for social channels.
• Monitoring social media Web analytics on a weekly basis (e.g. page views, Twitter followers), and provide reports of growth and other activity.
Marketing/advertising focus includes:
• Engaging with program staff on a regular basis to brainstorm ideas for new and innovative marketing and social media campaigns.
• Assist with gathering data for marketing reports and supporting a variety of marketing and advertising programs.
• Engage in networking events.
General responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Researching industry-specific sites (blogs, forums, etc.) for product reviews, customer comments, and other relevant marketing information.
• Maintaining marketing program files.
• Maintaining spreadsheet of contacts and clients.