COMMUNICATIONS INTERNCrohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
EVENT & FUNDRAISING INTERNCrohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
DEVELOPMENT INTERNCrohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
Buildings Research and Data Analysis Internship-- PAIDSoutheast Energy Efficiency Alliance
Interns for Single Mothers OrganizationThe Single Mothers Network
Play Streets InternHarvest Home Farmers Market
Program Operations Assistant - Spring 17Project Footsteps, Inc
Development and Communications Intern (Spring semester)Interfaith Social Services
Marketing InternBookmark This
Educational Gallery Group
4912 S. Dixie Hwy
West Palm Beach, FL
Posted: August 12 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEg2 is a Non-Profit organization that creates and supports young artists. Eg2 educates, develops, fosters and showcases creativity for Students and Teachers, in order to build confidence and leverage creativity, enabling more productive, better educated kids, and raising the quality of life in our community. Eg2 provides creative development, art community connections, public awareness, links to experienced artists and Educators as well as Highly innovative Events and Activities. We are looking for an intern to assist with Marketing and grasping a larger audience in our area that has a creative artistic spark.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Fluent in excel, Photoshop and Illustrator
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Art Management
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Marketing Analytics, Marketing Communications Planning, SEO, Social Media Advertising, Social Media Communications, Website Administration, Creative Branding, Email Campaigning, Email Management, Non-profit Marketing, Non-profit Communications
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop CS6, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Excel, Film Editing