Executive Administrative AssistantHEROES
Marketing Internship Fall 2017HEROES
Public Relations Internship Fall 2017HEROES
Administrative AssistantThe Alive Inside Foundation
Social Media & Community Management InternThe Alive Inside Foundation
Public Policy & Advocacy Intern Fall 2017HEROES
Office ManagerA Place For Me Mentoring Foundation
Social Media InternshipHEROES
Marketing InternBookmark This
Veteran's Guardian Angel
Posted: July 04 2015
Company Location: Columbia, SC
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionVeteran's Guardian Angel helps homeless veteran women and their children. We assist them in finding employment, case management, counseling, community and support services. We have different events that we do during the year that you can help put together and participate in hosting.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.