Fine Arts / Gallery InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Adaptive Sports InternBreckenridge Outdoor Education Center
Non-Profit Management & Development InternSan Antonio Parks Foundation
Volunteer and Outreach Internship - Kentucky Horse ParkKentucky Horse Park
Graphic & Visual Artists- Help us help others.Hope for the Day
Spring Intern, Volunteer RelationsNew York Cares
Research, Writing and Outreach InternGlobal Peace Foundation USA
Human Trafficking InternGlobal Peace Foundation USA
Marketing InternBookmark This
Rockhaven Group, LLC
Posted: October 24 2015
Company Location: Dallas, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRockhaven Ministries Inc, is a non-profit agency whose primary mission is to empower the refugee population. Mission inludes mobilizing community resources to bring hope, strength and safety to the refugees through spiritual, educational and economic development.
We are looking for interns who have a desire to help those who are transitioning in various stages of their lives. Our internship is very flexible, allowing for our interns to work both virtually and in the office. We are very thankful to all of our interns who have given countless hours to our work in order to bring hope to those who are in need
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Coordinating Events, B2B Marketing Strategy, Great Personality, Article Marketing, Great Organizer, Great Communication
Preferred - Enjoy Working with People, Exceptional Communicator