Marketing & Communications InternTyler Robinson Foundation Inc.
Camp CounselorCamp Coyote
Virtual Interns for Public CharityFalkos Espinosa Charitable Trust
Junior Tennis Outreach Program CoordinatorRaleigh Tennis Association
Social Media InternsT.H.A.N.K.S. - The Helping A Needy Kid Society
Healthcare InternWinning the Battles In Your Mind Inc
Public Relations InternWinning the Battles In Your Mind Inc
Marketing InternWinning the Battles In Your Mind Inc
Marketing InternBookmark This
Operation Vet Works
Posted: May 05 2016
Company Location: Dallas, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionABOUT THE INTERNSHIP: This internship is a non-paid position to help veterans who are seeking jobs and those needing support to maintain employment. Hours are flexible. The selected intern will manage the marketing aspect to help promote our cause and showcase our services as well as setting up and establishing mailing lists and run campaigns to gain and engage readers to taking action to help advance our cause.
ABOUT US: Operation Vet Works is a fiscally sponsored non-profit program and consultancy focused on helping companies recruit and retain employees, ultimately improving long-term employment outcomes for veterans and underserved populations. Operation Vet Works was founded by a military spouse and HR professional with a passion for using her skills and experience to help veterans in the workplace maintain civilian jobs and progress their careers.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Develop creative ideas and materials to advance our cause.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.