Nonprofit Management Intern - Summer 2017United Against Poverty
Volunteer Services/Human Resources Academic Service LearnerAmerican Red Cross
DJ Henry Dream Fund Special Event InternDj Henry Dream Fund
Intern- Grantwriting (International Projects)Davis Weaver Collective (Innovative Venture Solutions)
Participatory Budgeting Project (PBP) Volunteer Coordinator InternshipParticipatory Budgeting Project
SOCIAL MEDIA & MARKETING STUDENT INTERNChildren's Bureau
FAMILY ASSESSMENT FORM (FAF) INTERN/ SOCIAL ENTERPRISEChildren's Bureau
Intern, American Red Cross, Disaster Workforce Engagement - Hawthorne, NYAmerican Red Cross Greater New York
Marketing InternBookmark This
GAB Brands, LLC
Posted: August 28 2016
Company Location: Moreno Valley, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Vision of the Academy of Minds is to reach Every Teen in need and carve out a path through Leadership Development, Counseling, Education, Job Training, Job Placement and Alumni Services. Each one of these components will play a crucial part in ensuring the success of each Academy member.
The Academy of the Minds, is a 501(C)(3) organization, this is a leadership development program and will be a part of a larger network of statewide community programs. These programs will address core issues facing low-income communities from different ethnic backgrounds and who have not received their high school diploma. The goal of the Academy of the Minds is to provide leaders with the necessary skills that will help them transform their lives and become better citizens in their communities.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.