Outreach & Media Coordinator Assistant InternshipCommunity Action of Ramsey & Washington Counties
Social Justice Internship - Summer and Fall Internships Available - Work for Environmental Justice!Ohio Citizen Action
Wings Program CoordinatorTriple Threat Mentoring
Wings Program InternTriple Threat Mentoring
Wings Photography InternTriple Threat Mentoring
Former Soviet Union Intern, Summer 2017Physicians for Human Rights
ESL Volunteer TutorSouth-East Asia Center
Special Events InternshipLFANC
Marketing InternBookmark This
The RESPECT Alliance, Inc.
225 City Line Avenue Suite 16
Bala Cynwyd, PA
Posted: October 11 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe RESPECT Alliance, Collaborating For Educational Success, founded by Connie Grier in 2011, is a 501(c) (3) nonprofit organization dedicated to eliminating the achievement gap, one family at a time, by building respectful collaborations between the home, school and community partners; empowering parents to be effective advocates for their children and mentoring our youth, who are tomorrow’s promise. Our three areas of community focus are parental and family advocacy, effective mentoring practices and supporting those adversely impacted by social justice concerns (including those in both the juvenile justice and adult criminal justice systems).
The RESPECT Alliance , Inc. is an organization that serves the community in many ways, and our intern will not only be responsible for the items below, but also must be comfortable with identifying strategic partnerships for the RESPECT Alliance that will help us to help others.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing (or possess marketing experience)
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.