Paid Intern-Contracts and Grants (IFES)IFES
Teachers/Counselors at a Transformative SAT Summer CampYleana Leadership Academy
Recruitment Internship with Non-ProfitFund for the Public Interest
Work for Progress Recruitment InternshipWork for Progress
Recruitment Intern with PIRG Campus ActionWork for Progress
Recruitment Department InternWork for Progress
COMMUNICATIONS INTERNCrohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
EVENT & FUNDRAISING INTERNCrohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
Marketing InternBookmark This
The RESPECT Alliance, Inc.
225 City Line Avenue Suite 16
Bala Cynwyd, PA
Posted: October 11 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe RESPECT Alliance, Collaborating For Educational Success, founded by Connie Grier in 2011, is a 501(c) (3) nonprofit organization dedicated to eliminating the achievement gap, one family at a time, by building respectful collaborations between the home, school and community partners; empowering parents to be effective advocates for their children and mentoring our youth, who are tomorrow’s promise. Our three areas of community focus are parental and family advocacy, effective mentoring practices and supporting those adversely impacted by social justice concerns (including those in both the juvenile justice and adult criminal justice systems).
The RESPECT Alliance , Inc. is an organization that serves the community in many ways, and our intern will not only be responsible for the items below, but also must be comfortable with identifying strategic partnerships for the RESPECT Alliance that will help us to help others.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing (or possess marketing experience)
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.