Social Media Internship for a Nonprofit OrganizationMargaret Byrd Rawson Institute
Community Outreach AssociateImpact Branding Consulting, Inc
Paid Intern-Contracts and Grants (IFES)IFES
Teachers/Counselors at a Transformative SAT Summer CampYleana Leadership Academy
Recruitment Internship with Non-ProfitFund for the Public Interest
Work for Progress Recruitment InternshipWork for Progress
Recruitment Intern with PIRG Campus ActionWork for Progress
Recruitment Department InternWork for Progress
Marketing InternBookmark This
The Lupus Foundation of America, GOC
12930 Chippewa Road
Posted: April 14 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Lupus Foundation of America, Greater Ohio Chapter Inc. is located at 12930 Chippewa Road, in Brecksville Ohio. We are looking for a Marketing Intern to assist our VP of Marketing. We are a fast and growing agency that needs a dependable, responsible and mature individual that can work in a face pace setting. This is a paid internship that is part time but could turn into a full time entry level position next year. This person will also work with our event coordinator and program director. We currently have social networking in place but the intern would need to continue growing our digital presence. Graphic design and photo editing skills are a plus. Photoshop, Constant Contact, Microsoft Office and Excel skills would be helpful. The intern rate is minimum rate a hour. We can work with your school schedule. The office is open Monday -Friday from 9:00- 6:00.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, or a related field
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.